The Speed Stash firmly attaches to the front of your backpack shoulder strap (any brand) for quick access to your phone, passport, wallet, snacks, or other small essentials.
WHY WE BUILT THE SPEED STASH
Taking off your backpack to grab one little thing is a pain, especially when you're reaching for your cell phone, passport, or boarding pass over and over.
We built the Speed Stash to add an accessible front pocket to any backpack. Our proprietary attachment system keeps the pocket firmly in place on your shoulder strap, even if the sternum strap isn’t buckled. The Speed Stash is a game changing upgrade for any pack, whether it’s travel, hiking, or daily carry.
Features & Fit
- Universal design fits all backpacks with a sternum strap
- Convenient front access to important or frequently accessed items
- Utilizes locking bars to trap sternum strap hardware for a secure attachment
- Fits cell phones, GPS devices, wallets, passports and snacks
- Powermesh elastic front pocket for instant access
- Installs on the right or left shoulder strap
- Made from Bluesign® approved fabric
Fits most cell phones, passports, and GPS devices.
Tested devices: Garmin inReach, iPhone 13 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S22+, and Pixel 6 Pro
Technical Specs & Materials
Weight: 2.68oz (76g)
Dimensions: 7 x 4 x 2in (17.78 x 10.2 x 5.08cm)
- Bluesign approved®420D nylon outer with PU coating for waterproofing
- YKK® zipper
- Nylon powermesh exterior pocket
- High-cycle hook and loop installation
- Breathable spacer mesh back panel
Which Backpacks will the Speed Stash™ fit?
All backpacks that have a sternum strap, included our packable bags.
How do I attach to a backpack strap?
The Speed Stash is fast and simple to install, we suggest wrapping it as tightly as possible to allow the locking bars to engage and eliminate slipping. Please refer to below demo video.
Will the Speed Stash fit my phone?
Yes, the Speed Stash fits most cell phones, even larger ones. Please refer to dimensions.
Does this product have a warranty?
Yes, this product is warrantied for 3 years.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DMF which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov