Catskill Trails Map - 2023 - 13th edition
Six-map set, map #s 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 & 146
Our Catskill Trails Map is a six-map set featuring trails in and around Catskill Park in New York, and the maps are printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek. Covering more than 420 miles of trails and more than 325,000 acres of protected land, the revised 12th edition of Catskill Trails is the best map yet for exploring the vast wilderness of the Catskills.
The 2018 edition features several trail updates and additions, including new trails near Kaaterskill Falls, Overlook Mountain, Platte Clove Preserve, and the Catskills Visitor Center, as well as several bike trail networks. In addition, the maps include new high-detail elevation information, improvements to the North/South lake area inset map, and up-to-date New York City watershed recreation lands. Additional improvements and adjustments throughout the maps make this 13th edition of Catskill Trails our most accurate map yet of the Catskills.
Map features include:
- All designated trails within Catskill Park
- All 35 Catskill High Peaks (Note: As of January 2021, Doubletop and Graham Mountains are closed to all public access)
- Trail mileage numbers directly on the trails
- 50-foot elevation contours, now more detailed than ever before
- 1:63,360 scale (1 inch = 1 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Inset map of popular North Lake area, now with 20-foot elevation contours
- Detailed trail index and guide on the map backs
- State land and New York City DEP watershed land boundaries
- Marked trails, including the Long Path and Finger Lakes Trail
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Shelters/lean-tos and fire towers
- Springs, waterfalls, viewpoints, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Campgrounds and primitive campsites
- Park contact information and regulations
- UTM grid with latitude/longitude markings and magnetic-north navigation lines
Our updated Catskill Trails Map is also available on Apple and Android mobile devices through the Avenza Maps app, including as an updated "Catskill Combined" map with an expanded coverage area. The 2018 update to the "Catskill Combined" app map also includes trail descriptions and our North Lake inset map.
Trail Conference maps are built on more than 85 years of mapping experience. They are the trusted source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are "Made By the People Who Build the Trails" and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.