East Hudson Trails Map - 2018 - 12th edition
Three-map set, map #s 101, 102 & 103
Our East Hudson Trails Map is a three-map set featuring trails in the New York Highlands east of the Hudson River. The maps are printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, and are a must-have for enjoying the rich outdoor experiences throughout the Hudson Highlands region. The 2018 update includes trail mileage numbers and enhanced contour lines, as well as several trail changes in places like Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve, Fahnestock State Park, and Manitou Point Preserve.
Map features include:
- More than 150 miles of marked trails in portions of Dutchess, Putnam, and Westchester counties
- Parklands including Clarence Fahnestock Memorial State Park, Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve, Castle Rock Unique Area, Hudson Highlands Gateway Park, Manitoga, Manitou Point Preserve, Mount Beacon Park, Nelsonville Nature Preserve, Watergrass Sanctuary, and West Point Foundry Preserve
- More than 20 miles of the Appalachian Trail as it passes through Putnam County
- The popular Breakneck Ridge destination
- Junction-to-junction trail mileage numbers on the map front
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:31,683 scale (2 inches = 1 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Parkland boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Viewpoints, campsites, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Public transportation
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid
Our East Hudson Trails Map is also available on Apple and Android mobile devices through the Avenza Maps app.
Trail Conference maps are built on more than 85 years of mapping experience. They are the trusted source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are "Made By the People Who Build the Trails" and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.