Hudson Palisades Trails Map - 2018 - 6th edition
Five-map set, map #s 108, 109, 110, 111 & 112
Our Hudson Palisades Trails Map is a five-map set featuring trails in the Palisades region of New York and New Jersey along the Hudson River. The maps are printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, and are a must-have for exploring the trails and open space in the Palisades region. The 2018 update now includes junction-to-junction trail mileage numbers on the map front, as well as other improvements and trail updates, including new detailed contour lines on most of the maps, minor adjustments and additional viewpoints along the Long Path, and improved trail routes throughout the maps based on more recent GPS data.
Map features include:
- 100 miles of marked trails and bike paths along the western side of the Hudson River from Fort Lee, NJ northward through Bergen and Rockland counties to Haverstraw, NY
- Parklands including Palisades Interstate Park, Blauvelt State Park, High Tor State Park, Rockland Lake State Park, Tallman Mountain State Park, Buttermilk Falls Park, Clausland Mountain Park, Flat Rock Brook Nature Center, Gurnee Park, Mountainview Nature Park, Rockleigh Woods Sanctuary/Lamont Reserve, South Mountain Park, and Tenafly Nature Center/Lost Brook Preserve
- Approximately 40 miles of the Long Path from its southern terminus at Fort Lee Historic Park
- Detailed trail mileage numbers directly on the map front
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:18,000 scale (3.52 inches = 1 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Parkland boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Viewpoints, waterfalls, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Public transportation
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid
Our Hudson Palisades Trails Map is also available on Apple and Android mobile devices through the Avenza Maps app.
Trail Conference maps are built on more than 85 years of mapping experience. They are the trusted source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are "Made By the People Who Build the Trails" and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.