The Super Armadillo gaiter is a high performance and durable gaiter with abrasion, slash and puncture resistant features for tough terrain and conditions. They are waterproof and breathable to keep you dry from the outside in and inside out. No snow, rain, mud, scree, rocks, debris, or dust are able to get into your boots and socks with these on. These gaiters also save your lower legs from brushy conditions and are excellent for preventing scuffs when wearing snowshoes or crampons. The Super Armadillo is a great choice for snowshoeing, backpacking, mountaineering, ice climbing and hunting.
These gaiters are built to last - covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Patented in U.S & Korea
- Abrasion, slash / puncture resistant (lower cuff): No bush, ice, rock will cut through the material when hiking, bushwhacking, scrambling
- Waterproof (up to 20 000 mm): DWR finish, which gives the fabric face a water resistant finish. Waterproof YKK zipper
- Highly breathable & stretchy upper section: 3-Layer Flexia 3.0 stretch and breathable fabric
- Zip from top down: Fast to put on / take off and adjust
- Webbing and cam buckle top closure: Gaiter stays in place when you move around
- Replaceable instep strap: TPU-coated nylon instep strap. Can be replaced if needed
- Secure hook: Upward facing hook that stays in place once attached to boot laces
- Zipper protection & secure fit: Velcro strap to tuck zipper away
- Unisex: Men/Women
315 g (XS), 328 g (S), 350 g (M), 362 g (L), 386 g (XL)
- Ice climbing