The deeper we go, the darker it gets. Dive into the depths of this big blue Original Puffy Fade and practice your best Jacques Cousteau impression as you search the seafloor for signs of life. Now available in our Junior size!
Rumpl is proud to support Save The Waves Coalition, an organization focused on preserving coastal surf systems.
This is 28 x 40” tall - a little over 3 feet.
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 16 (Junior size), 60 (1-Person size) or 100 (2-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.