A color-blocked vest that brings the heat. Made from recycled polyester and repurposed taffeta so it can bring the sustainability, too. We're fans of this versatile, fully-reversible staple piece for its creative color combos, packability, and eco-conscious design. And with one side bright and the other side muted, it can actually be worn according to your mood.
- Repurposed taffeta
- Two secure zip hand pockets on main side
- Two-way drop-in patch and hand pockets on reverse side
- Elastic binding on hem and cuffs
- Packs into chest pocket
- Shell/lining: repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish and 600 mm PU backer
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester (60 gsm)
Year Round Versatility
You’ll wear the Cálido throughout the year—it’s a trusty, lightweight layer that delivers warmth right when you need it.
Repurposed Taffeta, Recycled Insulation
Leftover, repurposed fabric gets a second chance to shine with the Cálido, and recycled polyester insulation takes this vest to the next level of sustainability.
Easy to Stow
The Cálido won’t take up much room in your travel pack. Stuff it into its own chest pocket for easy, on-the-go warmth.